- If the download doesn’t start when you press the button, try right click and “Open in Incognito Window”.
- If you get a “Certificate Error”, the fix is easy. For Windows, uninstall using the Windows Control Panel and rerun the install. For Macs, move the G-Wizard Application to Trash and rerun the install.
- Once the download finishes, run the file to install. You must be logged in as an Administrator or the install will fail.
- When G-Wizard comes up, login with your email. It must be the same one you used to register or purchase.
- You’ll get an email shortly that walks you through how to use GW Editor and the next steps.