- Watch this video while G-Wizard downloads. It takes you through the whole G-Wizard setup:
- Once the download finishes, run the file to install.
- When G-Wizard comes up, login with your email. It must be the same one you used to register or purchase.
- You’ll get an email shortly that fills you in on all the details of how to run G-Wizard.
- If you get a “Certificate Error”, the fix is easy. For Windows, uninstall using the Windows Control Panel and rerun the install. For Macs, move the G-Wizard Application to Trash and rerun the install.
- Having install issues? Visit our Troubleshooting page for help.