Great! G-Wizard should be downloading.
Recommended: Uninstall G-Wizard with Windows Control Panel
before installing a new version.
Look where your browser normally shows downloads, and
Run or Open the install file to finish up.
If your download didn’t start, click here:
Download G-Wizard Calculator v5.49 (Latest Version) for PCs
You’re just minutes away from Great Feeds and Speeds!
- If it asks you to download a newer version of AIR, you can download AIR via:https://airsdk.harman.com/runtime
- Watch this video while G-Wizard downloads. It takes you through the whole G-Wizard setup:
- Once the download finishes, run the file to install. You must be logged in as an Administrator or the install will fail.
- When G-Wizard comes up, login with your email. It must be the same one you used to register or purchase.
- You’ll get an email shortly that fills you in on all the details of how to run G-Wizard.
- If you get a “Certificate Error”, the fix is easy. For Windows, uninstall using the Windows Control Panel and rerun the install.
- Having install issues? Visit our Troubleshooting page for help.