Something’s up? You got that right, but it’s not prices on our CNC Software.
I just launched our annual Black Friday Sale. All purchases over $100 are marked down 15% from our usual prices.
Here’s the straight scoop:
You get 15% off on any CNC Software purchase over $100. Just visit our Sale page to see what all we have to offer. You’ll see the discount taken in the Shopping Cart, so click-through to see what your savings will be. If you want the really special deals, visit our Cheapskate Page. There you’ll find multi-product bundles and volume discounts.
If you want to look quickly, go to our product pricing pages, click-through to the shopping cart, and check your discount. Pricing for every product can be accessed by clicking the “Pricing” menu pick from the product home page.
Here are just some of the deals to be found in this sale:
– Get a 3 year subscription to GW Calculator for $109.99 instead of the regular $129.
– Get a lifetime subscription to GW Calculator for just $211.65 instead of our regular $249.
– Get a 3 year subscription to GW Editor for $169.99 instead of $199.
– Get a lifetime GW Editor for $254.99 instead of $299.
Want both? Try these deals:
– Get 3 years of GWC and GWE for $254.99 instead of $299.
– Get lifetime GWC and GWE for $373.99 and save over $65.
There’s lots more on sale including MeshCAM and Gearotic, but the sale is ending soon. We’ll close it Friday, December 1.
And be sure to do your CNC friends a favor–pass along the news that we’re having a sale. They’ll appreciate hearing about it. Don’t make ’em wait until they’re looking at the software you just bought and have to tell them they can no longer get the sale price. It’s easy, Tweet, Share the story on Facebook, send an Email, post on your favorite CNC Community, or just mention it the next time you see your buddies.
Like what you read on CNCCookbook?
Join 100,000+ CNC'ers! Get our latest blog posts delivered straight to your email inbox once a week for free. Plus, we’ll give you access to some great CNC reference materials including:
- Our Big List of over 200 CNC Tips and Techniques
- Our Free GCode Programming Basics Course
- And more!
Just enter your name and email address below:
100% Privacy: We will never Spam you!